Keep up with AZ YET through their thoughts and experiences on the road!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Vegas Show

Whaddup people's!! The Vegas show at the Icehouse
Lounge was off the chain! We had a packed house that
stuck around for a late show and encore performance!
We did an acapella rendition of one of our songs on
the album called Festival in the Nude and the ladies
loved it. We're shooting the video for What Bad Girlz
Want in a few weeks and we'll be sure to keep you
posted on those things as they develop. Keep checking
back and thanks for the support of all of the
fans...without you we cannot exist!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!!
My name is Amanda...
but the Dante call me ..Mandita.
I'm your brasilian frind!
I hope see the group..here...in Brasil!!

Congratulations...everything is perfect!
the website...musics...

Kisses...........mandita

6:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darryl.....
call me, I have lost your number and I dont know any way to get hold of you. Mum said to say hi and she wishes you and the group, the up most best for the future.
Just thought I would let you know that I am now an auntie!...for the first time. she is sooo beautiful, she lights up my days. anyway, call me please, this is becoming to be hard work.
Take care babe!
lots of love, Narran. xxxxx

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home