Message from Dante7
Hello Fans This is D7 saying was sup? I miss you all and hope all is going very well and blessed please pray for our groups safe passage through these tuff; but always worth it times. I appreciate all of your support and love GOD bless you all....................................................D7

8 Comments:
What's up Dante?
How you doin my spiritual brotha. I'm so happy for you and your success with your music. You're a great guy and a great friend. God bless and have a safe tour.
Dylan
12:29 AM
Hey Dante, I bet you will be shocked when you see this comment.. Just want you to know that I am very proud of you...Yes I know I don't show it enough but I am proud of you and everything you have accomplished in life...Good luck and you are always going to be in our hearts... Love Letty & Dezire Harper...
10:39 AM
yeap..... who knows Dante should be proud of him, cuz he works hard and his passion for life.... wow its amaaaazing....
my dear friend every step u take, ill be watching and supporting u...
good luck to u all
greets from Brazil
Anni
11:26 AM
Well I must say that the girls in Atlanta must be old news now !!!
We love you all and we wish to see you in Georgia again.Oh yea by the way this is Lateesha one of your biggest fans. I hope nothing but the best for" ya'll "
even if we don't get to see the big show... Love,Lateesha
12:15 PM
When is a tour coming the way of London. Wow the fans with this one then cross the pond!
2:32 PM
whats up Darryl, guess who???...........Narran! miss you babe. I'm soooo happy to see you and the guys doing what your GREAT! at. I've been doing so much, so many changes going on in my life right now. I'm back at school! can you believe that. I have done lots of new modeling work. The Producer "Little X" picked me as his main girl in the new playstation game "Singstar" its for a promo on the game itself. Call me if your not too famous to know me! XXXXX
I love you baby, miss you lots!!!
1:31 PM
I'm a huge fan!
8:57 AM
Hi Az Yet.. Can you help me please? I need a song of your grupe that is a cover in spanish... The name is Ayer... it's the spanish version of the song Last Nigh... Can u help me? How i can buy it?... Thx...
6:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home