To The Fans
I want to say through my roads of travel and experiences; there aint
nothing like someone who believes in you ,because you inspire them. To
know that they will have your back no matter what picture the media
paints of them. I want to say thats my definition of a true fan; and
from the GOD in my heart I say now and forever thank you; you're
appreciated. I never thoght that GOD would bless me this much; yet he
continues to shock me each day, so never stop what you believe or
dream, for it could be harmful to your health and growth!!!!! This is
Dante'7 and Im out may GOD bless your and our
moves............................................
....D7

4 Comments:
that was a dope post!!
12:03 AM
i jus' wanna say that "Last Night" was the first CD i bought...i heard the song in germany, on a radio station...and "ran" to some store to buy the maxi..i used to listen to it all night long..it's my all-time favorite.
Some year ago i got the album "Az Yet" ..and it's the bomb, i know the lyrics from every single song..
I truely hope your new album will hit the scene like a bomb..jus keep on makin the kinda music i like to hear=)
good luck, and greetings from bosnia
11:25 AM
From one singer to another..You're great! Awesome awesome awesome! Welcome home!!!
Paperflower
(following your steps)
3:58 AM
heii heii i jus' wanna sae that i totally, totally luv ur guys' music!! you are all very truthfully blessed with such talented and unique voices !! well i hope that you guys' go a long way !! give praise to the heavenly father above !!
muwahz ~1~ love y'all
4:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home