Thanks
Az Yet would personally like to thank all of the fans, old and new who have been showing us mad love and support. We'll be sure to keep you guys posted on things as they develop and make sure you cop the album when it drops this fall.
Peace
LeDon
Whaddup Mairdogg!!!

3 Comments:
YESSSSS almost 10 years later...theyre back...4 part soul lives on
5:11 AM
Whats up LeDon, Cassie & Little man.
I hope life is dealing you guys a good hand. I wish Azyet the best of success, you will continue to be blessed, trust in god!! He has it all worked out for you.
I may be comming to LA soon, I'm trying to catch up with Darryl, so I hope to also catch up with you also.
Lots of love and kisses....Narran! xxx
10:22 AM
Hi Darryl!
Hope your in good health. Please could you call me when you get this message, my mobile got stolen the other day, so I no longer have your number. My number is on the voicemail of the phone that got stolen. I have thought about you lots latley, I miss you yeah!.... yeah!..... YEAH!
Call me!!! lots of love...Narran.
10:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home