Keep up with AZ YET through their thoughts and experiences on the road!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Message from Dante7

this is Dante7 and L dizzero and we want to say what up to all the honeys that support us..........peace and love.............................LD and D7

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot hot hot!!! what more can i say?

11:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dante i'm a big fan, call me sometime.

Lesley

11:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dady u look good,kiss u

9:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK KRIS IS SO CUTE TO ME ANDI LOVE YOU ALOT AND I WANT TO KISS YOUR DAM LIPS OFF YOUR FACE LET ME PLEASE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE I WANT AND NOT THE OTHER GUYS AND I'M YOUR BIGEST FAN! BECAUSE I GO EVER WHERE YOU GO AND YOU SING THE BEST TO ME KRIS AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT KRIS ........ LOVE YOUR FAN ZYERIR .........

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, I realy love your music. last night is the favourate song in my whole life. are you going to produce something new soon. please don't just disapear. it would be a shame and waste of talent. would you think of touring Australia soon. please. love you guys

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home